|作者：admin-zy 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2018-04-11||
1. —You look very tired this morning. What did you do yesterday afternoon?
—I did ________ Christmas shopping.
A. a lot of B. a few of C. a number of D. a piece of
2. —Do the dishes, Mike, or I will tell mum!
—Mind your own ________, Sue!
A. action B. duty C. business D. way
3. —Why didn’t you take a taxi back last night?
—Because I didn’t have any ________ with me.
A. food B. bicycle C. friend D. money
4. John always says that he likes apples of all the ________.
A. vegetables B. fruits C. drinks D. foods
5. —You look worried. What’s your ________?
—I have trouble learning English.
A. name B. question C. problem D. job
6. —Oh, my God! We have missed the last bus. What shall we do?
—I’m afraid we have no ________ but to take a taxi.
A. choice B. decision C. reason D. information
7. —In my opinion,
—I quite agree with you. Chinese medicine works well.
A. advantages B. interests C. equipments D. materials
8. —How can I see thick snow in most northern parts of
—You have to wait till ________ comes, Steve. (http://www.zicid.com.cn//)
A. summer B. autumn C. winter D. spring
9. Let’s get some ________ about tourism on the Internet.
A. information B. message C. invention
10. ________ the teachers in their school is about 200 and one fourth of them are ________ teachers.
A. A number of; women B. A number of; woman
C. The number of; women D. The number of; woman
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 大乐透开机号 | 管理登录|